Thursday, August 28, 2008

NYC Circa 2006 listed on Neil Young's website "Living with War Today"

You can check out the protest song I wrote and created entirely on my own in Garage Band, or don't check it out. Its also for sale through my Snocap account on My Space for $0.99. To get there, go back to my website, click on Music, then click on the link which will take you to Ben Burn's website. Why the explanation? Because I'm too lazy to create a link as I'm writing this sentence.

10 percent of all proceeds will go to the Homes for Our Troops, a non-profit organization that builds specially built houses for disabled veterans. Please spread the word. Its for a good cause.

In other news,
I'm the laziest blogger in the blogosphere. Its hard work being lazy. Lets see, this summer, I have surfed, slept, played poker, have continued writing a spec screenplay adaptation of Dean Koontz novel "Lightning", worked one day as a background extra on Lipstick Jungle, spent a colossal waste of time online, went tubing, played more poker, lost money, then won the money back that I lost. Total waste of time. Spent time with my family, have hit on several women that lead to phone numbers but no dates, and just trying to stay happy in these troubled times.

I think Barack Obama's speech tonight at the DNC was a near masterpiece. This guy pulled out the punching bag on McCain and the incumbent criminal in the Oval Office right now. I never mention our current president's name because it makes me sick.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home