Friday, October 07, 2005

The "High Holidays" --Why am I the only Pot Smoker in my Family?

The "high holidays" are a time for spiritual reflection and asking the lord for forgiveness and repentence for all the name calling and back-stabbing you've done all year round. Yes, we all do it. How many times have you talked about your friends and family? Its a reaccuring theme in my life.

This year, I got to witness my father succumb to a fascinating meltdown. He started crying feverishly over my brother's boring in-laws and how much they are boring him to death. I was totally fascinated at how disturbed my father gets over the actions of other people. Why does he care so much? Why does it affect him emotionally?

Then he mentioned how sad he was over the death of Nipsey Russell. Next year, I need to convince him to smoke a joint on Rosh Hashanah. I think it would calm him down a bit.


Peace till the next adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home